At The Oxford Wine Company, we know that the right wines can add that extra something to your special occasion. But we also know that choosing those wines can be daunting. With our wedding and party service, we can be with you every step of the way, from selecting and tasting your bottles, to delivery and even collection after the event.
We will start with a personal consultation with one of our experienced wine experts. We will discuss your likes, dislikes, budget and menu and come up with a drinks package that suits you. And of course, you can organise a visit to taste through our suggestions at one of our Oxfordshire locations, just to make sure our recommendations hit the spot.
Buying your wine from an independent wine merchant means fully expert advice, and a lot of choice. You won’t be restricted to choosing from your venue’s list, which may not suit your requirements. Instead, select from our range of over 2,000 products (don’t worry, we will help you get started!). Our comprehensive list has something to suit every taste and budget.
And it’s not just wine! We can supply beers, soft drinks and spirits as well. Whether you want to design a welcome cocktail, set up a whisky table, or simply take care of your designated drivers; we’re sure we’ll be able to help.
What’s more, there’s no need to lose sleep over the quantity to order. With our plentiful experience, we are well equipped to advise you on how much wine you will need. And for extra peace of mind, we offer sale or return. This means you can add a few bottles on to your order and rest assured you will be covered in case of thirsty guests.
Should you need it, we provide a free glass hire service to customers.
To make an enquiry, please contact our Orders team on 01865 301144 or email@example.com.
NB – if your wedding is taking place at Caswell House or The Barn at Upcote, please contact Tom Whitehouse with your enquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Yes, we offer a personal consultation and tasting service.
- This should be by prior appointment – please contact us by email or phone (01865 301144) to organise a suitable date and time.
- We are able to run these events at any of our three Oxford shops, or our Standlake HQ. Dates and times are subject to availability.
- We will ask you to purchase any wines you taste (at a discounted rate). However, this will be fully refunded against your final order.
- Discounts are available for large orders.
- How much discount you receive will depend on the number of bottles ordered, and the specific wines you choose.
- We have wine glasses, flutes and slim jims available for hire.
- These are available in trays of 24, 35 and 35 respectively.
- We charge a £25 deposit per tray borrowed
- Glasses are sent out clean but may be dusty due to being stored in our warehouse.
- We ask a £5 washing charge per tray if you return the glasses dirty.
- Any broken or missing glasses are charged at £2 each.